Well here I am nearly 18 months on from where this blog began and I have not achieved half of what i set out to do. How ever I am not sad. I have made the greatest achievement of my life to date.
On 18th July 2011 Tabitha Alice Susan Armstrong made her entrance in to the world.
It was not easy by any stretch of the imagination but it was wonderful. She is wonderful. I am gushing I realise.
I decided to rewrite my list of things to do. Some remain, some are changed. Many will now be all the more enjoyable with the addition of Tabi and others will be harder and have to wait longer for me to be away from her. I'm not setting a timescale for these like I did before, things get in the way, but I am going to work towards them non the less and update here as and when appropriate.
So the new list is
1) Revisit Cornwall (now I can show Tabitha all the places I loved as a child)
2) Get waxed
3) Take up Zumba
4) Visit Paris (this I'd like to do without Tabi so could be a while before I achieve this one)
5) Cook through a cook book start to finish
6) Drop at least one dress size!
7) Get my kayak 2 star (Hopefully I'll be able to get back out in the summer for a bit)
8) Get back drawing through mandalas and art journalling
So some things dropped, others changed. No doubt I will add to the list as time goes on, but once again it is time to start over. I want to be the best mummy I can be, but I don't want to lose me in the process.