Tuesday 20 July 2010

Kayaking fun.

Wow! What a fantastic evening.
Headed off down to Beaulieu for an evening of entry level sea kayaking. 3 wonderful hours spent messing about on the river. I don't think I stopped smiling for the whole time - even when I got a soaking.
The sea kayaks were fab boats to paddle and really nice for manoeuvring with some good speed to them.
Tonight did not tick anything off the list but it has confirmed to me that kayaking is still as much a love for me now as it was years ago. I really do want to do my 2 star now. Really got the bug again. Going to book a day course next. 3 hours was fun but just not enough. Also seriously considering joining a kayak club to get some more practice and experience. It's also a great way to get out and try out other boats.
I am now a very tired and salty but extremely happy girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment